Watch the recording
An inside look into Nauto’s methodology for measuring and reducing fleet driving risk to save lives and money.
Detecting and measuring driving risk is a very complex and diverse issue in commercial fleets. Further, your perspective on this challenge varies depending on whether you wear a risk, operations, or safety hat; each role has its own view on fleet risk reduction and loss analysis. To help solve this problem, Nauto has identified a cohesive set of risk variables through research and analysis of over one billion miles of visual driving data to actually see how each variable correlates with risk and collisions.
In this webinar, we explore Nauto’s methodology and approach when it comes to fleet driving risk. We dive into three important components of fleet risk: driver risk, fleet management and vehicle risk, and external risk. In addition, we discuss risk variables and show how they relate to specific collision types and how Nauto can reduce specific collision types and associated losses.
Learn how to:
- Understand and measure fleet driving risk using Nauto’s methodologies
- Reduce distracted driving and collision-related risks
- Improve driver behavior with in-vehicle alerts and scalable coaching programs
- Improve safety programs by leveraging data to drive operational efficiencies and savings across the enterprise
- Reduce overall collision frequency and losses
- Chris Wilson, Safety Director, Nauto
- Piyush Chandra, Director of Product Management, AI, Nauto