Watch the recording
An inside look at the differences in AI technology across fleet and risk management software
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become a buzz word in the fleet industry, with many vendors claiming that their solutions are leveraging machine learning, computer vision, and AI to provide valuable insights. But in-vehicle, AI-powered devices are NOT all created equally. It’s critical that you understand the differences in what’s available not only to save lives, but save your bottom line, too.
In this webinar we explored three important components of in-vehicle AI, and how real-time AI can significantly reduce risk and costs. We addressed AI on the Edge (i.e. in the vehicle), AI in the Cloud, and the transport layer from the Edge to the Cloud and back. All three of these components are essential for you to understand in order to choose the best AI-powered risk reduction platform for your business.
Watch the recording to learn how:
- AI-powered solutions can help you reduce collision-related risks and costs
- AI-powered solutions can help protect your most valuable assets - your drivers
- AI-powered solutions can help reduce collision costs by providing a more complete picture of risk
- AI-powered solutions can protect drivers’ privacy without having to send video to the cloud for management review
- John Bruggeman, former Chief Marketing Officer, Nauto